Friday, September 24, 2010

Some were born to sing the blues.

For sometimes there are times when you have no more things to have your imagination run wild with. The trouble with having all your expectations met is that your creativity takes a back seat, and you forget what it’s like to really want something, to want something to a point where you confuse it with a need.

Most people appreciate reason. All questions have answers, but there are some questions that you haven’t figured out the answer to yet. Why I do what I do is something I’m in the process of discovering. Because reason is overrated, and if we knew why everything happened then we’d be left with no sense of wonder.

Sometimes I don’t know why I do the things I do.

And I am filled with wonder. Tomorrow will not explain to me my motives, but I don’t need any, not for now.


I was very drunk,I almost got abandoned on a street, I almost got arrested on the beach for indecent exposure. I ate too many potatoes and dessert, got in trouble with management, and I have too much gravel in my hair for anyone's good.

You are not Prince Charming, you stopped being him when I forgot to leave a shoe behind. But you'll do, despite the rats on the street, overpriced vehicular transport, and clothes you wear for three days, you'll do very nicely. :)

Just because it does not make sense does not mean it was not fun. Oh no.

2 comments:

  1. Is ok, I wrote a lot more regularly too when I was in louu only with ideas, not a Person. The amount of Real Life you have is inversely proportional to volume of blogposts.

    And, I is glad you had a good birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better not to write than to write crap. But come on, it doesn't take a month to come up with something decent. Post more. Though I get the feeling this is the end of Sahana, the temperamentally funny kid.

    As long as you don't start singing songs like 'I'm not a girl, not yet a woman', you're alright :)

    ReplyDelete